Description Lovevitra 60 mg contains Vardenafil 60 mg.Lovevitra 60 mg is available in a blister pack of 10 yellow colored pills.Lovevitra 60 mg pills are round shaped Indications Lovevitra 60 mg is indicated in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.Dosage and Administration The dosage of Lovevitra 60 mg is one tablet one hour prior to sexual activity.
However Lovevitra 60 mg can also be taken 30 minutes to 4 hours prior to sexual discourse. Lovevitra 60 mg can be taken with or without food.Side Effects Commonly reported side effects of Lovevitra 60 mg include visual disturbance, headache, dyspepsia, and flushing. Other side effects of Lovevitra 60 mg include nasal congestion, insomnia, epistaxis, and rhinitis.Contraindications Use of Nitrates (for example, nitroglycerine, and isosorbide): Lovevitra 60 mg may increase hypotensive effects of nitrates. Hypersensitivity reaction to Tadalafil.
Warnings and Precautions
- Patients with angina should not use Lovevitra 60 mg because sexual activity may precipitate angina.
- If prolonged erections and priapism have been reported then stop using Lovevitra 60 mg and contact your family physician.
- Patients who are allergic to sildenafil citrate should not use Lovevitra 60 mg.
- Lovevitra 60 mg potentiates the antihypertensive effects of alpha blockers and antihypertensive.
- Clearance is reduced in patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance